Here's how the game works
Example: Warriors vs. Raptors final score is 108 - 103 in favor of Warriors. The winning combination will be 8-3 which comes from the end numbers of the final score. The winning team’s end score number will always come's first.
- STRICTLY (No Pay - No Win)
- If the person wins and dint't pay before the game starts, the owner of the card automatically gets the price.
- The card owner always gets 30% of the total paid slots.
- The card owner can pick a slot and place a bet.
- You are not allowed to place bet once the game starts.
Other rules can be in the description depending on the owner of the card.